Please don’t worry if you have a dental emergency during lock-down as we are here to provide emergency dental care. It is extremely important to us that we help our patients maintain good oral health during these times, and your dental health shouldn’t suffer. There is no need to put up with any pain or discomfort, so contact our dental practice for an appointment and let us take care of you.
Keeping You Safe During Emergency Dental Treatment
Our dental practice has completed a COVID Safe Plan to help prevent any possible transmission of this virus. Remember that even before the pandemic, dental practices were already expert at infection control, and we have extremely strict protocols in place for your safety and ours. Because we are seeing fewer patients, we have lots more time for deep-cleaning! Updated measures include:
- Wearing facial protection at all times including masks and visors and maintaining excellent hand hygiene
- Maintaining adequate distancing, even when wearing a face mask
- A physical barrier between you and our reception staff
- Even more rigorous cleaning and sanitising of treatment rooms between patients; if there is the merest chance a surface has been touched, it is sanitised
- Safe distancing in waiting areas
Away from the practice, all team members are taking extensive precautions to avoid infection. We are working hard to ensure you can safely receive emergency dental care if needed.